Wednesday, May 13, 2015

DIY-tea corner/kitchen design Ideas






Spiced up your kitchen with your very own DIY-tea corner plus other design ideas!
I received these boxes of tea and I don’t have other places to store them! but since they are pretty and one side of our kitchen counter is empty, I decided to stick those boxes on the wall/tile using a double sided tape, make sure to use a good quality one to cover the entire back of your box. You can also use an adhesive pad or hang them with adhesive hook (whatever suits your taste).



As you can see, I also used some flower sticker on the tiles and fridge magnet with my favorite quotes for more designs! hope you like it guys! :)

14 comments:

  1. The tile designs are very nice and this is a very unique content than any other designing blogs in my point of view. Keep updating more in future. We are doing interior designing works. So please support us.
    Home Interior Designers in Bangalore
    Interior Design Companies in Bangalore
    Home Interior Designers in Chennai
    Interior Designers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very interesting. Call and enquire for premium kitchen designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding in addition to effective suggestion by the author of this blog are genuinely sensible to me. Contracting Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Biggest Challenges General Contractors Face
    People have been building things for thousands of years (probably for much longer, honestly, but this isn’t a history class) and as time passed, we as a species have gotten better and better at it.
    More info: General contractors near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the work they are really marvelous and unique. The colors used in modular kitchen are very beautiful. Keep updating more. Thanks for sharing,now we would like to introduce Interior design company in pune , which is one of the best interior designing service for Interior Designing for Residences, Offices, Hospitals, Hotels & Showrooms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wonderful post!Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips.
    thiết kế nội thất
    tủ bếp đẹp
    phòng bếp tân cổ điển

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic. general contractors toronto

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DIY tea corner and kitchen design ideas shared on your blog! As I am in search for interior designers in Chennai, I appreciate how you've incorporated the use of a small space to create a cozy and inviting tea corner. It's amazing how some simple changes in decor and furniture can transform a space and make it more functional. The use of wooden shelves, decorative hooks, and a small rug adds a touch of warmth and personality to the space. It's inspiring to see how creativity and resourcefulness can go a long way in interior design. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your ideas!



    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete